Have You Been Injured in a Sports Accident?
Sporting accidents happen often and can cause serious sometimes life threatening injuries. There are multiple types of injuries sustained in sporting accidents including head, back, neck, joint and spinal cord injuries all of which are commonly associated with recreational sports – soccer, football, hockey, baseball.
THE DANGERS ARE VERY REAL
These accidents are preventable! The most common causes include:
- Players given inadequate protective gear
- Poor or defective playing fields/surfaces
- Over working players – workouts, drills and other tactics that are inappropriate and stressful to the athlete
- Not knowing the signs and symptoms of an injury
Sports Injury Statistics:
More than 30 million people participate in some form of recreational sport and more than 3.5 million injuries occur each year.
- The leading cause of death from sports-related injuries is a brain injury.
- About 21% of all traumatic brain injuries in children are from recreational sports.
- More than 775,000 children are treated in emergency rooms for sports-related injures each year.
- The highest rate of injury occur from sports that involve contact and collisions.
- Source: Stanford Children’s Health
The Attorney Injury Group will fight aggressively to protect your rights. If you or a loved one were injured in a sports accident call the experienced sports accident attorneys at the Attorney Injury Group for help. Call us today at 617-934-7000 for a FREE, confidential consultation. When you call our experienced Massachusetts personal injury lawyers, we will investigate every detail of your accident at no cost to you.
At the Attorney Injury Group, you will never pay an attorney’s fee up front and we don’t get paid until you do. Call today to learn how we may be able to help.
Call The Attorney Injury Group For Help, Fighting For You Is What We Do!