Boston Slip & Fall Lawyers
Have You Been Seriously Injured in a Slip & Fall Accident in Boston?
Premises liability claims are very common because there are property owners out there who just do not keep their properties in a safe condition. There are many ways in which an individual can sustain serious injury in a Massachusetts slip and fall accident.
If you or a loved one suffers from serious injury due to a slip & fall accident, call the experienced Massachusetts premises liability lawyers at the Attorney Injury Group at 617-934-7000 for help. We will investigate your accident and injury claim, and work to seek the justice and the compensation you deserve.
Our experienced premises liability lawyers will fight to make sure that you receive the best medical treatment and help get those injured the compensation they deserve following an accident. We will make sure to hold the negligent party accountable and will fight for you.
If you or a loved one suffered serious injury in a slip and fall accident you may have a premises liability claim.
- Did the property owner or management company create the defect that led to your injuries?
- Did the defect exist for a long of time that the property owner or management company should have known?
- Was the property owner or management company aware of the defect that led to your injuries?
- Was the injured party a guest, a tenant, a worker or a patron while at the property?
- Was the injured party aware of the defect and do everything in their power to avoid the defect?
Each one of these questions is important to your slip-and-fall case. They will play an essential role in whether or not you have a valid claim that we can pursue on your behalf. When you call the Attorney Injury Group, one of our experienced Boston slip and fall lawyers will answer all of your questions. We’re here to help guide you through your difficult time, and help you pursue your rights after a slip and fall accident.
MANY TYPES OF SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENTS
A slip and fall accident can happen anywhere, at any time. If a slippery substance hits the ground you are walking on an accident could happen. If a property owner, business owner or landowner does not maintain their property safely accidents are bound to happen. The most common slip and fall accident locations include:
- Apartment buildings and housing properties (balconies, railings, steps and poor maintenance especially)
- Grocery stores and food prep or restaurant service type establishments
- Hotels and motels (balconies, railings, steps and poor maintenance especially)
- Nightclubs and bars
- Office buildings
- Shopping malls and large department or box stores
After a slip and fall accident, it is important to immediately seek medical attention and to notify the manager/owner or whoever is in charge of where the incident took place.
When you hire the Attorney Injury Group to represent you in your injury matter, a qualified Boston slip and fall lawyer will investigate your entire accident claim, and work to seek the justice and the compensation you deserve based on your situation. If your Massachusetts slip-and-fall accident was caused due to the carelessness or negligence of a property owner we will help you recover:
- All medical bills and hospital bills
- Any mental anguish or pain and suffering caused by the incident
- Loss of consortium
- Lost wages from any time lost from work, current and future
- Rehabilitation, physical therapy and any future medical treatment
In Massachusetts, there is a three-year period to file a slip and fall claim a majority of the time. It is important to start the process as early on as possible, especially to give your attorney the advantage of investigating the accident scene early on. Early evidence can make a big difference in the success of your claim for damages. Your attorney will seek to secure any surveillance videos, witness statements and photos which may only be possible to retrieve within the first few days and weeks of the accident.
The Attorney Injury Group will fight aggressively to protect your rights. If you or a loved one lost someone due to a wrongful death call the experienced wrongful death attorneys at the Attorney Injury Group for help. Call us today at 617-934-7000 for a FREE, confidential consultation. When you call our experienced Boston personal injury lawyers, we will investigate every detail of your accident at no cost to you.
At the Attorney Injury Group, you will never pay an attorney’s fee up front and we don’t get paid until you do. Call today to learn how we may be able to help.
Call the Attorney Injury Group for Help, Fighting for You Is What We Do!