Have You Suffered From a Fractured or Broken Bone?
Some of the most common injuries sustained by car accidents, slip & fall accidents, bike accidents and a majority of personal injury cases are fractures or broken bones. Whether falling due to a wet floor, or injured in a car accident making a complete recovery depends on the rehabilitative services and medical attention available to the victim.
The Boston personal injury lawyers at the Attorney Injury Group can help you determine the extent of you injuries by working side by side with a team of experienced medical professionals. Making sure all medical care is recorded is critical when building a case.
There are multiple ways to detect a fractured or broken bone, including:
- Intense Pain
- Loss of Mobility
Broken bones are extremely common presenting medical issues if they are not taken care of quickly and efficiently. In some cases patients notice a permanent limp or even loss of mobility. In order to ensure you heal properly it is critical to have access to a team of qualified medical professionals.
Personal Injury Claims Involving Broken Bones
There are a variety of treatment options available including:
- Internal Fixation
- External Fixation
Depending on the severity and location of the break or fracture treatment can also vary:
- Simple Fracture: The most common type of broken bones; the break leaves the skin intact.
- Open Fracture: Also called compound fracture. As discussed, this results in a tear in the skin and greatly increases the risk of serious infection or other medical complications.
- Compression Fracture: Usually involves a vertebra in the back.
- Complete Fracture: Complete separation of bone.
- Transverse Fracture: Fracture at a right angle to the length of a bone.
- Impacted Fracture: Bone fragments are driven into one another.
- Incomplete Fracture: Leaves the bone partially joined.
- Oblique Fracture: Results in a break that occurs on a diagonal.
- Linear Fracture: Break is parallel to bone length.
- Comminuted Fracture: Bone has broken into a number of pieces.
Failing to properly identify future medical needs can have a negative impact on your claim leaving resources unavailable to you. It is important to identify the best course of action for a quick recovery reducing the likelihood of long-term complications.
The Attorney Injury Group will fight aggressively to protect your rights. If you or a loved one suffer from a fractured or broken bone call the experienced serious injury attorneys at the Attorney Injury Group for help. Call us today at 617-934-7000 for a FREE, confidential consultation. When you call our experienced Massachusetts personal injury lawyers, we will investigate every detail of your accident at no cost to you.
At the Attorney Injury Group, you will never pay an attorney’s fee up front and we don’t get paid until you do. Call today to learn how we may be able to help.
Call The Attorney Injury Group For Help, Fighting For You Is What We Do!