Personal Injury, Automobile Accidents, Products Liability, Wrongful Death, All Accident Cases
Attorney Julie Lamkin was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in 2010 and the Federal Bar in Massachusetts in 2015. Attorney Lamkin focuses primarily on representing victims of defective products and medical devices. Attorney Lamkin is currently representing women who have been injured by defective vaginal mesh. She is representing these women in both State and Federal Court against the manufacturers of these products.
Attorney Lamkin became an attorney with the hopes of providing legal assistance to injured and less fortunate individuals. Attorney Lamkin earned her J.D. at the Massachusetts School of Law in Andover and was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in 2010. She is a Massachusetts native and earned her bachelor’s degree from Suffolk University in 2006, graduating magna cum laude.
Before joining the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman, Julie owned her own practice focusing primarily in the areas of family law and estate planning. Julie also volunteered at the Lawyer for the Day Program in Essex County, offering free legal advice to indigent individuals.
MDL Experience: Attorney Lamkin is currently representing clients in the following MDL’s:
- MDL 2187: In Re C.R. Bard, Inc., Pelvic Repair System Product Liability Litigation
- MDL 2327: In Re Ethicon, Inc., Pelvic Repair System Product Liability Litigation
- MDL 2326: In Re Boston Scientific Corp., Pelvic Repair System Product Liability Litigation
- MDL 2325: In Re American Medical Systems, Inc., Pelvic Repair System Product Liability Litigation
- MDL 2592: In Re Xarelto (Rivaboxaban) Product Liability Litigation
Awards & Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar, 2010
- Lawyer for the Day Program
- Massachusetts School of Law, J.D.
- Suffolk University, Magna Cum Laude, BS