Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, All Accident Cases
Attorney Ferrari became a lawyer because he believes strongly in advocating for the rights of the oppressed and the injured, and because he understands that his clients need support to successfully navigate the legal system.
Attorney Ferrari is now a seasoned, experienced and well-respected Social Security Disability Attorney. In fact, 99 percent of his practice is dedicated to Social Security Disability Law, and he has done nearly 1,100 hearings, in 46 states and Washington D.C., in the past ten years.
He attended Nova Southeastern Law School in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, graduating cum laude in 1999. While at Nova, he was the Moot Court (Debating) Champion of his second-year class, was elected Treasurer of the Student Bar Association, and at graduation received a Bronze Medal award for donating a significant amount of Pro Bono legal services to children in need.
Attorney Ferrari is driven by his passion to improve Social Security Law. He has spent countless hours, personally and professionally, speaking with the Commissioner of the Social Security Administration, the Executive Director of the Social Security Board, and other members of the Federal Bar staff on ways to improve and help fund the Social Security system.
He also has a passion for plants with visits to the National Botanical Gardens in Washington D.C. and the Denver Botanical Gardens. He is also an avid sports fan, especially his beloved Boston Red Sox.
Awards & Memberships
- National Social Security Claimant’s Representatives
- Chairman of the Social Security Law Section National Board of Directors of the Federal Bar Association, 2015-18
- Member, National Social Security Claimant’s Representatives, (NOSSCR), 2009 - Present
- Member, Federal Bar Association’s Social Security Law Section, 2009 - Present
- Nova Southeastern Law School, 1999, cum laude
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Bar, 2004
- Social Security Administration Disability Practice, 2004