Personal Injury, Bicycle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Consumer Claims, Serious Injuries, Wrongful Death, Civil Rights
Attorney Fischer has a unique outlook on how he approaches his practice. He likes to tell his clients “It’s your job to get better and it’s my job to worry about getting the bills paid.” Andrew concentrates on bicycle crashes, civil rights, consumer claims, motor vehicle crashes and general liability, but as an avid bicyclist himself, Andrew’s true passion is to help people injured in bicycle crashes.
Andrew graduated with a BA from University of Pennsylvania, 1971, MAT from Umass Amherst, 1973 and JD from Suffolk Law School, 1980. He has also won a Lifetime Achievement Award, 2017 Mass bike and a two-time winner of Influential Peddler Award, from Mass bike.
While not practicing law, Andrew can be found bicycling, supporting bicycle advocacy or playing bass guitar in an “all lawyer band”, JUSTUS.
Awards & Memberships
- Member, American Association of Justice, Civil Rights Section, Executive Board
- Member, American Association of Justice, Bicycle Litigation Group
- Member, American Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Massachusetts Association of Trial Lawyers, Board of Governors
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Civil Liberties Union of Massachusetts
- Massbike Lifetime Achievement Award, 2017
- Massbike Influential Pedaler Award, twice awarded
- University of Pennsylvania, BA, 1971
- Umass Amherst, MAT, 1973
- Suffolk Law School, JD, 1980
Admitted to practice
- Federal District of Massachusetts
- Federal District of Connecticut
- First Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court